Global Business Honors Program Travel
The Global Business Honors Program lives up to its name.
Students travel to the United Kingdom and either Asia or Latin America during their four years in the program, developing an understanding of what business looks like in other countries and other cultures.
Here is a sample itinerary of a recent junior year trip to Beijing, China:
- Politics and Government in China
- Challenges of Business Context and Business Strategies in China
- China in the World Economy
- Private and State Sector in the Chinese Economy
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Company
- Ricci Café (a local competitor to Starbucks, founded by two U.S. expats)
- Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
- Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City
- Old Hutong
- Kung Fu Demonstration