Images must be cropped accordingly before being uploaded to Jadu.
Resizing and optimization can be done with either Photoshop or Pixlr.
Required image sizes: (images must follow one of the set size standards)
- Standard Sizes: 240x240, 360x360, 480x480
- Group Sizes: 480x360, 320x240
- Landing Page Story: 1800x865
- In Page Banner: 975x375
- Book Covers: 150x225
- Video Still: 1165x350
- Social Media: 28x28 (Social Media category in Image Library)
- All images should be below 500kb.
- Save for web in Photoshop
- Choose 40-60 quality in Photoshop and Pixlr
- Choose progressive in Photoshop
See Upload Images for instructions on uploading your own image.
Please Note: Each folder/category on the left-hand side has tons of images which populates in the middle column when you click on a specific folder. There is one image library shared university-wide and cannot lockdown images.
While editing a Homepage or Document Page:
- Put mouse at the beginning of the text box.
- Click on Insert/Modify (mountain and sun icon).
- Search for an image using the search bar in the upper left.
- Click on a folder category on the left-hand side.
- You can use the search bar to find an image within a category.
- Click on the image you wish to use.
- Select either left-alignment or right-alignment.
- Do not use Centre or Inline.
- Click “Use Image”.