Note: It is best to create actual web pages instead of PDFs. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDFs are a major web accessibility issue. If you content must be in PDF format, it must be accessible. To ensure that your PDF meets accessibility requirements, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Pro/DC to check.
All downloads must be in PDF format. Downloads must; first be approved by a Publisher in order to access the "Copy PDF URL" button.
PDFs must be uploaded to the Download section of Jadu.
(Publishing > Downloads)
Create a Download
- Click on Publishing > Downloads in the upper left.
- Insert Title (Name of Downloads page)
- Assign Category
- Click “Save”
Note: 28MB is the maximum size for all download pages. Large size PDFs should be optimized to smaller file sizes.
Add a PDF
Learn how to create a link to a PDF.
- Click on “Upload a New File”.
- Insert Title (Name of the actual PDF).
- Click “Choose File” and select the PDF you wish to upload.
- You can upload multiple PDFs to a single Download page
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- The “Save” in the upper box is for changes to the download folder and category.
- Click “Submit” in the upper right.
- If you are a Publisher, click the green Approve button. If you are a Web Manager, your updates must be approved by your Publisher.