Link to PDFs
After you upload a PDF and the download has been approved and made live, you can acquire the URL by doing the following:
- Click on “Actions” in the upper left.
- Click “View Live”.
- Click on the download you wish to link to.
- On the page with “Download Now”, copy the URL in the address bar at the top of the window.
After you have the URL, search for the Homepage or Document Page you wish to have the link for the PDF.
When you are in the page editor:
- Highlight the text you wish to hyperlink.
- Click on “Insert/Modify Link” (green globe with chain icon over it)
- Paste the URL you copied in the Web or Email Address field.
- Click “Insert Link”.
When you have inserted all PDFs, save the page, and submit for approval. If you are a Publisher, click the green Approve button. If you are a Web Manager, your updates must be approved by your Publisher.
Please Note: It takes some time for all updates to appear on the live site. Please put .web after www in the page link name.
Once you see your update on the .web server, it will appear on the live site shortly thereafter.