Videos must be hosted outside of Jadu to be embedded. Videos can be hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or your own personal choice (see Environmental Studies).
- Acquire the URL for your video
- Do not grab the embed code; we will need the URL to make the video responsive
- Go to embedresponsively.com, and paste the URL into the corresponding media source tab
- Click "Embed"
- Copy the embed code
- Open page in Jadu you want your video to be on, and click where you want the video to be
- Click on the Code Snippet icon (paper with plus sign)
- Paste the embed code
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- If Document Page, click on “Submit” in the upper right. If Homepage, select “Yes” in the “Submit for Approval” dropdown menu at the bottom of the page.
- If you are a Publisher, click the green Approve button. If you are a Web Manager, your updates must be approved by your Publisher.