Slideshows must be hosted outside of Jadu to be embedded on your website. Slideshows can be hosted on Flickr, Picasa, or your own personal choice (see Campus Ministry).
- Go to https://pickljar.com/ and create an account or sign in.
- Select "Responsive" for the Slideshow Layout
- Set the percentage to 75
- For Slideshow Selection, select the corresponding slideshow for what you are using, and choose the preferred photo selection method
- Under "More Options" adjust the following
- Speed = 0
- Slide Count = # of images you want shown from album (these will be the first X)
- Transparent Background is checked if images in the album are not the same size
- Generate and copy the embed code
- Open page in Jadu you want your video to be on, and click where you want the video to be
- In the bottom right of the formatting toolbar (above where you edit content), click on the Code Snippet icon (paper with plus sign)
- Paste the embed code
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- If Document Page, click on “Submit” in the upper right. If Homepage, select “Yes” in the “Submit for Approval” drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
- If you are a Publisher, click the green Approve button. If you are a Web Manager, your updates must be approved by your Publisher.