Fordham Leadership Accelerator
Upcoming dates: The Accelerator consists of three three-day modules taking place on April 16 - April 18, May 21 - May 23 and June 25 - June 27, 2020
Program Location: Gabelli School of Business, Lincoln Center Campus
Transform your leadership growth trajectory for maximum career impact through our part-time, 10-week accelerator program.
For a faster learning experience, we combine leadership performance coaching and classroom teaching, and work with you to apply them to your current work situation. The practical outcome will be improved results in your job and improved career prospects. Your commitment to drive for more success is vital.
This immersive program provides an individualized approach to executive development. In between each three-day classroom module, you will have the opportunity for valuable guidance from an experienced global leadership coach. Through goal setting, performance coaching, personality profiling, and on-the-job application of the business concepts and tools reviewed in class, you will leave with increased confidence, a personalized game plan, and a thorough understanding of what you need to get to the next level.
- Directly apply program lessons to your workplace and receive coaching during the 10 weeks
- Learn far more about who you are as a leader
- Rapidly improve your performance in your current role
- Sharpen your leadership skills – building vision, aligning people, managing yourself
- Develop clear strategies and an action plan for career progression
The Fordham Leadership Accelerator is ideal for managers and director-level professionals who aspire to more senior roles. We welcome leaders who have recently taken on new management positions as well as those with more experience.
- Building the Performance Game Plan
- Setting and Measuring Goals, Strategies and Tactics
- Developing your Personal Leadership Impact
- Modern Management and Coaching
- Financial Markets Impact
- Global and Local Strategic Thinking
- Ethical Leadership
- New Directions in Marketing
- Technology and Management
- Corporate Governance
- Your Topic: (in the Accelerator, if you need something we teach it!)
- Course outline (PDF)
Dr. Stephen G. Payne, Faculty Director
Whether coaching CEOs or speaking to groups of managers, young people, or the disadvantaged, Stephen sparks deep motivational forces that illuminate new paths to leadership success for the individual and the organization. A former CEO, he has 25 years of guiding businesses and leaders to discover their true leadership potential and create fantastic results for themselves and the rest of their team. Stephen is the consummate leadership strategist, speaker and EMBA teacher.
He is the author of The First Rule of Leadership, Total Leadership, Manage Your World on One Page, Driving Growth Through Leadership, The Joy of Work, and Leadership Inspirations – Ideas to Lift You to Greatness.
Tuition for 9-day program: $4,950
Cost includes all meals, snacks, and course materials.
How to Register
Please apply online.
For more information
Sandra Guerra, Non-Degree Programs Manager
Gabelli Executive Education Programs