Executive MBA for Athletes and Artists
Looking to be part of a team while honing your business skills?
The Executive MBA for Athletes and Artists is a Fordham University MBA program designed for former athletes and artists. Structured in an executive-style cohort format, the program helps professionals prepare for leadership roles within a business or nonprofit setting.
Students will complete a concentration in management systems with the following themes:
- Management development
- Strategy (creating, developing, and sustaining value)
- Global focus
Tailored for high-performing individuals who work well in team environments, the cohort format allows for optimal learning and a strong bonding experience along with the establishment of a future network.
- Active and retired professional athletes from the National Football League, National Basketball Association, and other professional sports leagues
- Artists and other creative professionals
- Professionals seeking to obtain their Fordham EMBA in a convenient format
The program will begin in February (after the Super Bowl) and will meet in a conveniently scheduled modular format at Fordham University.
The Executive MBA for Athletes and Artists tuition is $120,696 for the Lincoln Center-based cohort that will begin in February 2019. The tuition includes all academic materials, breakfast and lunch throughout the program, and tutorial support when needed.
Global Alumni Network
- Access to 40,000+ high-ranking business alumni worldwide
- Uncommonly loyal alumni network
- Regular networking opportunities
For additional information on the Executive MBA for Athletes and Artists, please contact:
Francis Petit, Ed.D.
140 West 62nd Street, Room 222
New York, NY 10023