The Application Process
Please note that you cannot save the application - it will be lost if you do not click submit. Please make sure that you review the application and have all of the information (including the three files described below) you need before beginning to complete it.
Application requires information such as:
- Name, contact information, academic status (school, rank, tenure status, etc.)
- Other funding supporting your research.
- Title of project, external funding for the project (either received or in process)
Please include the following attachments:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Funding Justification Narrative. Please follow these guidelines in preparing your narrative: FRG Narrative Guidelines
- Completed Budget Proposal Form: FRG Budget Proposal Form
Attachments require the following file formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf format files; the size of an individual file cannot exceed 20MB.