Fordham Work Spaces for Journalists Covering Events
Fordham University is offering a limited number of workspaces at its Lincoln Center campus in Manhattan to credentialed journalists coming to New York to cover the historic visit of Pope Francis.
There is no cost for this service.
Preference will be given to non-profit and public media organizations, but all journalists are welcome to apply.
Our services for the visiting media include the following:
- Desks and a conference room
- High-speed wireless Internet connection
- We expect to have live widescreen TV coverage of the visit
- Coffee, tea, water
- Access to select Fordham faculty for print and on-camera interviews
- Possible access to current Fordham students to assist with news-gathering
The workspaces will be available from Tuesday, Sept. 22 through Saturday, Sept. 26th, during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To apply, please send an email with your name, the name and web address of your organization, your email, your telephone number and dates you seek space to Claudia Rivera at: firstname.lastname@example.org.