As the LGBTQ+ organization at the law school, we aim to:
- Create a supportive environment for LGBTQ+ students and allies at Fordham Law School.
- Plan and host events – social, educational, and professional – to bring together the OUTLaws community, both current students and alumni; provide resources and guidance to current students, particularly 1Ls; and address relevant issues to the LGBTQ+ community;
- Liaise between the administration and OUTLaws members to address questions, concerns, and needs.
- Keep students informed about LGBTQ+ and diverse job and internship opportunities in the legal field.
- Facilitate connections between current students and OUTLaws alumni.
- Establish a social media and online presence for OUTLaws, such that prospective students can learn about the LGBTQ+ community at Fordham Law School.
2021-2022 Executive Board
Chair: Brandon Small (he/him)
Communications: Micaela Gold (she/her)
Speakers & Symposium: Georgianna Bonondona (she/her)
Professional Development & Events: Will Lanier (he/him)
Treasurer: Daobo Wang (he/him)