As the LGBTQ+ organization at the law school, we aim to:
- Create a supportive environment for LGBTQ+ students and allies at Fordham Law
- Plan and host events – social, educational, and professional – to bring together
the OUTLaws community, both current students and alumni; provide resources
and guidance to current students, particularly 1Ls; and address relevant issues to
the LGBTQ+ community;
- Liaise between the administration and OUTLaws members to address
questions, concerns, and needs.
- Keep students informed about LGBTQ+ and diverse job and internship
opportunities in the legal field.
- Facilitate connections between current students and OUTLaws alumni.
- Establish a social media and online presence for OUTLaws, such that
prospective students can learn about the LGBTQ+ community at Fordham Law
2020-2021 Executive Board:
Chair: Maria Chrysanthem (she/her)
Communications: Stephen Self (he/him)
Speakers & Symposium: Jay Brodska (they/he)
Events: Nick Loza (he/him)
Treasurer: Annie Harper (she/her)