Rose Hill Campus Family Weekend
Family Weekend in 2021 is scheduled for October 22-24.
Each year, Family Weekend is a wonderful opportunity for families to visit with their students and celebrate their accomplishments at the Rose Hill campus in the Bronx.
The weekend provides the chance for students' relatives to experience Fordham University firsthand and to interact with:
- Faculty and administrators
- Students and siblings
- Other Ram parents!
We welcome you to take advantage of the many events offered through out the weekend. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to spend time with your student and enjoy the Fordham community!
This exciting weekend of activities will include:
- Football pregame gatherings
- Performing showcase by Fordham performing groups
- Informative presentation by Joseph M. McShane, SJ, president of Fordham University
- An evening of dining on Arthur Avenue in Little Italy
- Family Weekend Mass
- NYC Style Brunch
- Other meals and refreshments
We Look Forward to Seeing You and Your Family!
Your visit to the Rose Hill campus promises to be exciting, entertaining, and fun! We look forward to seeing you on campus.
Please contact us with any questions you may have at 718-817-4339.