Liberty Partnerships Program
The Liberty Partnerships Program is a comprehensive pre-collegiate/dropout prevention program established in 1988 by the New York State Education Department. Fordham University has been a part of the Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) since 1989.
Fordham University's LPP, currently partners with local Bronx schools Jonas Bronck Academy MS 228, MS 254 (T.E.A.M. 254), Knowledge and Power Preparatory International H.S., Bronx High School for Law and Community Service, Frederick Douglass Academy III, Fordham High School For the Arts and Belmont Preparatory High School providing academic and supportive services to over 300 "at-risk" students enrolled in grades 6 through 12. Students are referred to LPP by teachers, guidance counselors, parents, school administration or through self and peer referral.
- MS 254 (T.E.A.M. 254)
- Jonas Bronck Academy MS 228
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory International HS
- Bronx High School for Law & Community Service
- Frederick Douglass Academy III Secondary School
- Fordham High School for the Arts
- Belmont Preparatory High School
- Kingsbridge Heights Community Center