Practice Across the Lifespan: Intergenerational Work in Action
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
400 Westchester Avenue
West Harrison, NY 10604
4 Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) are available.
Fee: Free for Fordham Students / Others Pay $25
Registration: Please email email@example.com or call 914-367-3364.
- Fordham University Children and Families Institute for Research, Support, and Training
- Fordham University Ravazzin Center on Aging
- New York State Intergenerational Network (Westchester Chapter)
- Westchester County Livable Communities Intergenerational Collaborative
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Working with Individuals and Families throughout the Lifespan - April 4, 2014
- Enhancing Mental Well-Being of Children, Youth, and Families - March 27, 2013
- Preventing and Reducing Adolescent Substance Abuse - April 4, 2012