Maguire Scholars Program
1. Graduate from an eligible Pennsylvania high school.
Academy of Notre Dame
Archbishop Ryan Archbishop Wood
The Baldwin School
Bonner / Prendergast
Germantown Friends School
Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School Hallahan
The Haverford School
Holy Ghost Preparatory School
LaSalle College High School
Malvern Preparatory School
Mastery, Lenfest Campus
Mastery, Pickett Campus
Mastery, Shoemaker Campus
Mastery, Thomas Campus
Merion Mercy Academy
Mercy Vocational High School
Mount Saint Joseph Academy Neumann / Goretti
Pope John Paul II
Simon Gratz High School
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
St. Joseph’s Preparatory School
William Penn Charter School
2. Maintain a high school GPA of 3.0 or better.
That’s an average of a B or better!
3. Engage in community service and/or extracurricular activities.
Follow your passions and interests.
4. Apply for admission to Fordham University!
Early Decision, Early Action, and Regular Decision applicants are all considered.
5. Demonstrate significant financial need.
File your FAFSA by the Fordham deadline and list our school code: 002722.
6. Complete and submit a Maguire Scholarship application, including a letter of recommendation.
The submissions for incoming Fall first-year students are due in March.
Send in your application to the following address:
Office of Admission
Attn: Director of Admission/Maguire Scholars Application
441 E. Fordham Rd.
Bronx, NY 10458