Summer Scholars Program
Want to get a head start on your first year?
The CSTEP Summer Scholars program is a free four-week program for incoming Fordham first-years interested in pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), as well as health and other licensed. This full-time residential program at the Rose Hill campus is designed to help you transition from high school to the rigors of college.
- Free room and board for 4 weeks (July 8 – July 31, 2019)
- Theo 1000: Faith and Critical Reasoning course (three credits;
fulfills a University core requirement)
- Social justice-oriented community-based learning seminar with site
- College Skills seminar
- Guest speakers in CSTEP-targeted fields
- Individualized academic counseling and career planning
- Learning experience in the Bronx community
How To Apply
All applications are due June 1, 2019.
- 2 completed recommendation forms
- Personal Statement: Answer the following question in no more than 250 words, in 12-point font, double-spaced. Describe your long-term career goal and the steps you have taken to move toward that goal.
- Completed CSTEP application
Please send all documents and forms to email@example.com with the following subject line: Summer Scholars ’19 App YOUR NAME
Or you can mail them to us at:
Fordham University CSTEP
441 East Fordham Road, Collins Hall Room 302
Bronx, NY 10458
We look forward to meeting you!