ODS Faculty Training Program
Welcome to the ODS Faculty Training Program!
We hope you will find this information useful to your role in providing accommodations to students!
Training Program Objectives
In this program, you will learn:
- Why ODS exists, and what services we provide
- What conditions qualify as disabilities
- The differences between reasonable and unreasonable accommodations
- New ODS Policies and Procedures for accommodating students
- How to respond to students requesting accommodations
Rose Hill - O'Hare Hall on Lower Level, directly across from the Health Center
Lincoln Center - 45 Columbus Avenue, Suite
Westchester - We provide services to students and assistance to faculty teaching remotely. You can contact us at either Rose Hill or Lincoln Center to meet in-person or by telephone for assistance at 718-817-0655
Online - For students and faculty teaching in online only programs that are offered such as the social network program or religious education programs through GSS or GRE, ODS can provide remote services and assistance by phone. Please contact us at 718-817-0655 to assist you.