Senior Class Gift
Contribute to the Senior Class Gift
Class of 2017: You're almost there!
You have so much to celebrate, and your new Fordham degree has the potential to open new doors that lead to countless possibilities.
You can open doors and leave a lasting legacy for other Fordham students by supporting the Senior Class Gift.
Why should I give?
- To lead the way for future Rams. Nearly every student has benefitted from the generosity of alumni and friends who went before them. Pay it forward to current and future Fordham students.
- To show your Fordham pride. Your participation shows your confidence in Fordham and the value of the education you received. A gift of any amount boosts Fordham's participation rate and affects our ranking in U.S. News and World Report and other surveys of top colleges and universities.
- To leave a legacy. Your support of the Senior Class Gift makes a major impact on the future of Fordham. You can make a positive impact on the experience of your fellow students before you even graduate.
Where should I give?
The Student Philanthropy Committee encourages the Class of 2017 and their families to support the areas of Fordham that means the most to them.
How much should I give?
You are encouraged to give $50, $20.17, or any amount that is meaningful to you! In honor of this year’s senior class, two anonymous donors will match all gifts made by members of the Class of 2017 up to $10,000, so your gift will have double the impact!
How can I give?
- Online: Use our secure online giving form.
- Phone: Call 212-636-6550
- US Mail: Send your check to: Bank of America | Gifts Processing Center, Fordham University, P.O. Box 417762, Boston, MA 02241-7762
You can contribute to the Senior Class Gift any time through June 30, 2017!
Get a sweet taste of why it's great to support the Senior Class Gift at the Graduate Salutes! Stay tuned for a special cupcake giveaway the kickoff to the Lincoln Center Graduate Salute on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 and at the kick off to the Rose Hill Graduate Salute on Monday, May 1, 2017.
A the Graduate Salutes, you can learn more about this campaign and also chat with Student Philanthropy Committee members and staff.
Questions? Please contact Elaine Ezrapour, Annual Giving Officer of the Fordham Fund, at 212-636-6502 or email@example.com.
Your final semester is almost over. Your life beyond graduation is taking shape. Choose to support the Senior Class Gift, choose to support Fordham.
Why do YOU support Fordham?