The CDC staff has pulled together the resources below so that you can access them all from one location. Some are internal links, some are external links, and others are document downloads.
If you come across other online resources that you find helpful and believe we should share with your peers, email us your suggestions at email@example.com.
Graduate Business Cards
Internal Fordham links
- CareerPath — Graduate business careers portal
- Fordham Library LibGuides — Relevant databases and publications for job-searching
- Fordham Writing Center
- Fordham Institute of American Language and Culture
- Big Interview — Online interview practice platform that allows students to record and review interview practice sessions and share the video files with advisors for additional assessment and recommendations. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- GradLeaders — A recruiting platform that connects employers with students and alumni from schools around the world. The platform's partners include AB InBev, Accenture, Bain Capital, Bank of America, Comcast, NBCUniversal, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Samsung, and many more. GradLeaders is accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- MBA-Exchange — Offers MBA and MS students and alumni access to thousands of relevant, high-quality job and development program listings across a range of industries and regions. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- Careernomics — A global job-search platform specifically for students in master's programs. Includes relevant jobs, internships, and management-development programs. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- GoinGlobal — Country-specific and U.S.-city-specific career and employment information and a database of companies’ H-1B petition statistics. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- Vault — Career advice, company information, rankings, and reviews. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- RelishCareers — A free online hiring marketplace for MBA and MS students and alumni, with a network of 400+ top global universities, over 4,000 employers, and over 30,000 degree-specific job listings. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- Conferences – Several national diversity organizations hold annual conferences, which provide professional development, education, and networking for members and nonmembers. These conferences often include a career expo, where employers consider graduate business students for internships and full-time opportunities. We encourage students to plan ahead and attend at least one conference where companies on their target list are represented.
- Glassdoor — A job and recruiting site with a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos, and more. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- LinkedIn Salary — When students visit the LinkedIn Salary tool to view salary information via the Fordham website, they must be logged in to their LinkedIn account and have updated all the "education" fields of their profiles with their Fordham program and anticipated graduation date.
- Paysa — Allows users to make informed career decisions with the help of real-time salary and job data. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- PayScale — Uses crowdsourcing and big data technologies to compile a database of individual salary profiles. Accessed through students’ CareerPath homepage.
- TransparentCareer — A free online platform which provides role-specific compensation and cultural data for MBA and MS students and alumni from top universities.
Webinar reference library
- Gabelli School career webinars (sign in with your fordham.edu email address)