The "Living Humanities" Ph.D. for the 21st Century project includes 1/ key stakeholders who will serve as the critical human inputs, including a Core Planning Group and a Constituent Advisory Group; and 2/ an integrated planning framework that informs all project work in a coherent, stepwise fashion.
The principal activities we plan to undertake center on six priority themes that have emerged as being the most relevant to both students and faculty, the University and its mission, and our community both in the Bronx and the greater New York City area. They include:
- Ensure Access and Inclusion
- Revitalize Learning Outcomes
- Inhabit the New Learning Ecosystem
- Mentor the Whole Person: Career-wise Counselor, Promising Partnerships
- Incorporate Service and Community Engagement
- Cultivate and Curate a Living Humanities Ph.D. Model