News, Events, and Other Timely Content
- News and Events pages should be current; there is no need for a Past Events page...the web is not a file cabinet!
- Avoid using dates in file names or on pages to avoid content appearing out-of-date, i.e. Fitness Schedule instead of Fitness Schedule Fall 2019
- Avoid creating dated news documents on your website.
- Consider a news and events blog/public calendar — anything that produces an RSS feed will create a dynamic source of content that we can pull onto your webpage.
- Create web content in lieu of PDFs; it is much easier to update a webpage than a PDF.
View Image Guidelines.