- A Strategic Framework for Fordham's Future
- CUSP Guidelines for Local Planning
- Strategic Planning Timeline
Additional Graduate Education Resources
- Allum, Jeffrey R., Julia D. Kent, and Maureen Terese McCarthy. Understanding Ph.D. Career Pathways for Program Improvement. Council of Graduate Schools, 2014.
- Alonso, Carlos J., Russell A. Berman, Sylvie Debevec Henning, Lanisa Kitchener, Bethany Nowviskie, Elizabeth Schwartz Crane, Sidonie Smith, and Kathleen Woodward. Report of the MLA Task Force on Doctoral Study in Modern Language and Literature. Modern Language Association, May 2014.
- Barsky, Robert, Jay Clayton, Lesley Cormack, Rebecca Duclos, Geoffrey Harpham, Michael Jemtrud, Martin Kreiswirth, et al. White Paper on the Future of the PhD in the Humanities. Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, December 2013.
- Bender, Thomas, Philip M. Katz, Colin Palmer, and the Committee on Graduate Education of the American Historical Association. “The Education of Historians for the Twenty-First Century.” Committee on Graduate Education of the American Historical Association, 2004.
- Cassuto, Leonard and Weisbuch, Robert. "Reforming Doctoral Education, 1990 to 2015: Recent Initiatives and Future Prospects." Report submitted to The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, June 2016.
- Judd, Cristle Collins. "Revitalizing Graduate Education." The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, September 20, 2016.
- Strum, Susan; Eatman, Timothy; Saltmarch, John; and Bush, Adam, "Full Participation: Building the Architecture for Diversity and Community Engagement in Higher Education" (2011). Imagining America. Paper 17.
- Council of Graduate Schools and Educational Testing Service. Pathways Through Graduate School and Into Careers. Report from the Commission on Pathways Through Graduate School and Into Careers. Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service, 2012.