Create a Download
- Click on Publishing > Downloads in the upper left.
- Insert Title (Name of Downloads page)
- Assign Category
- Click “Save”
Add a PDF
- Click on “Upload a New File”.
- Insert Title (Name of the actual PDF).
- Click “Choose File” and select the PDF you wish to upload.
- You can upload multiple PDFs to a single Download page
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- The “Save” in the upper box is for changes to the download folder and category.
- Click “Submit” in the upper right.
- If you are a Publisher, click the green Approve button. If you are a Web Manager, your updates must be approved by your Publisher.
Insert hyperlink on homepage/document page after creating the PDF download.
View Tips and Tricks.