Tickets for Diploma Ceremony
Sunday, September 19 | Edwards Parade | 1 p.m.
Before You Claim Your Tickets
- The ceremony will take place at the Rose Hill campus. Parking is complimentary. If you are driving to campus, please enter campus at 2691 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458. If you are taking public transportation (subway or MetroNorth), please enter campus at 191st Street and Bathgate Avenue.
- Each graduate must claim a ticket to attend. You may also claim 6 guest tickets. Every person entering campus for the ceremony must have a ticket. You will be asked to enter each guest's name, phone number, and home address should we need to conduct contact tracing.
- All graduates and guests aged 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (two weeks after receiving the final dose) to enter Fordham's campus and attend the ceremony. Guests under the age of 12 must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within the previous three days and wear a mask at all times.
Documentation must be shown with your ticket to enter the campus.
- We plan to hold the ceremony outside on Edwards Parade if at all possible. Only in the event of severe weather will the ceremony be moved indoors. If the ceremony is moved indoors, the same tickets will be valid. You and your guests will be informed when you arrive on campus. Additionally, if the ceremony is moved inside, masks will be required for all graduates and guests.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed and recorded for any friends and family who are unable to join in person. More information will be forthcoming.
- Fordham continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and may be required to make changes based on federal, state, and city regulations, and/or for the health and safety of our students and employees. We will keep you updated on any changes made prior to the ceremony date.
Claim Your Tickets
- Go to Fordham Commencement Ticket page.
- Click on Graduate Login. You will be taken to the Fordham log in page. Enter your Fordham credentials to log in.
- After logging in, please click on your school's ceremony and select the number of guest tickets you would like. Your own ticket will be automatically selected.
- You will be asked a number of questions. Please complete the information and continue through the process to check out.
- Your tickets are confirmed only when you reach the confirmation page and receive an email. The tickets will be attached to the email. The website has a feature to forward individual tickets to your guests.
- The first ticket in the PDF is the graduate ticket. The additional tickets are for guests.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
Reminder to Order Regalia
Graduates attending the GSAS diploma ceremony on September 19 are required to wear regalia. The due date to order caps and gowns is fast approaching -- please place your order by Tuesday, August 24, 2021! You may learn more about ordering academic apparel by visiting the order academic apparel web page.