Updating Personal Information


Human Resources Information Systems manages the biographical and demographic information of all employees of the University. 


There are several changes that may take place during your employment with the University. These include:


  • Name Changes
  • Marital Status Changes
  • Address Changes


You may update any of these changes by submitting a Personal Change Form

Please make sure you attach all of the necessary documents that serve as proof of the change.


Downshot of student in sunlit lobby - SM

If you are updating your address and are changing tax jurisdictions (for example going from a NYC or Yonkers resident to a non-resident), please submit a new set of tax forms with the new address listed on them.


W-4 Federal Tax Form
IT-2104 Local Tax Form
IT-2104.1 Non-resident Tax Form


If you are making a change to your marital status, you may also want to make changes to your benefits at this time.