Updating Tax Withholding

Events during the year may change your marital status or the exemptions, adjustments, deductions, or credits you expect to claim on your return. When this happens, you may need to submit new tax forms to change your withholding status or number of allowances. 

You may update your tax withholding at any time.

All completed tax forms that are revisions can be sent directly to The Payroll Department.

W-4 Federal Tax Form
IT-2104 Local Tax Form
IT-2104E Local Tax Form (for Claiming Exempt)
IT-2104.1 Non-resident Form