If the email notification setting is not adjusted, the default email notification will be sent.
- After selecting a form, click on the "Emails" tab at the top.
- Select "Route 1".
- Click on the grey "Actions" button in the upper right, and select "Create template".
- Create name for template.
- Fill in email addresses that the email notification should be sent to.
- Create Subject title.
- Create email message.
- You can use variables in your email message to be more personalized. The insert variable icon is the green less than/equal than signs.
- Click on the blue "Save" button.
- You can send test emails to ensure the recipients and correct.