After selecting a form, you will see the entire form structure which displays the various paths (branches) a user can take to get to the end of the form. By default, there is a singular path, but you can create a new branch by having one of the responses direct to a different page. The instructions to do so are as follows:
- Select the intertwined green arrows for the page you would like to be the source of the branch.
- Change Rule Type to "Branching".
- Select the question you want to determine which page a response to lead to.
- Select the page you would like the user to be directed to and what answer will cause them to go to the page.
- You can create multiple answers leading to a certain page and can have more page redirects than two.
- Click "Save Branching Rule".