Senior Class Gift
Be a part of the long maroon line of tradition—contribute to the Senior Class Gift. We know that seniors often have questions about giving, so check out our FAQ below!
Why should I give?
- To pay it forward to our future Ramily. Nearly every student has benefitted from the generosity of others who went before them. Pay it forward to current and future Fordham students.
- To show your Fordham pride. Gifts influence Fordham’s ranking. High participation rates help Fordham remain competitive—and increase the value of your degree.
- To leave a legacy. Your support of the Senior Class Gift makes a major impact on the future of Fordham. You can make a positive impact on the experience of your fellow students before you even graduate.
What areas can I give to?
You can designate your gift to any area of Fordham that is meaningful to you. Whether its Global Outreach, scholarships, athletics, or something else, there is a Fordham cause for everyone!
How much should I give?
You are encouraged to give $50, $20.21, or any amount that is meaningful to you!
Can I Be Part of the Young Alumni President’s Club?
Yes! Class of 2021 donors who make a gift of $50 or more will be recognized as part of the Young Alumni President’s Club. As part of this select group of donors, you will receive exclusive invitations to networking and social gatherings throughout the year.
How can I give?
- Online. Use our secure online giving form.
- In person. Stop by one of our events or tables throughout the year and give on-site.
- By phone. Call 646-312-8268.
- By US mail. Send your check to: Bank of America | Gifts Processing Center, Fordham University, P.O. Box 417762, Boston, MA 02241-7762
You can contribute to the Senior Class Gift any time during the academic year.
Questions? Please contact Kathryn Mandalakis, assistant director of the Fordham fund, at 646-868-4225 or email@example.com.