Access to the Library's electronic resources is available from the Internet. You can access the databases, electronic books, and electronic journals via the library's proxy server.
Off-Campus via the Proxy Server
You need a computer with an Internet connection and a web browser.
- Navigate to http://www.library.fordham.edu.
- Select the Databases link from the Resources menu.
- Select a database and follow logon procedure.
- Your user name is your Fordham AccessIT ID user name.
- Your password is your Fordham AccessIT ID password.