Building Restorative Community
The Beck Institute provides the tools and support needed to engage and empower congregations to build restorative community. Through the phases of development, Beck provides professional expertise to ensure congregations maintain fidelity to the RCC model and cultivate the best of restorative practices. Beck provides the following services:
- Site assessment for resources, staffing, budget, training and program presenters.
- Support for congregational leadership to host the Restorative Community.
- Consulting support for critical connections to social service agencies and the justice system.
- Provision of comprehensive training guides including an RCC Start-Up Guide, Restorative Community Guide and Mentor Manual.
- Mentor training provided by the Beck Team.
- Educational and promotional materials with the RCC annual newsletter and program brochure.
- Program evaluation by Beck, with analysis and dissemination of results to improve program quality.
- Monthly Coordinator Meetings to share new learnings and brainstorm creative solutions to challenges.
- Quarterly Learning Collaboratives to include topics such as trauma-informed practice, restorative group facilitation, loss and forgiveness and storytelling for healing.