Social Work Leadership for Today and the Future
Thursday, March 1, 2018
New York Athletic Club
180 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
Social workers will learn from four GSS alums about their current leadership roles in the nonprofit and government sectors and how they got there. These four leaders will discuss and answer questions about the satisfactions and challenges of their roles as well as their experience in social work administration, management, and with social policy.
- Camesha Grant, MSW, PhD, Vice President of Community Connections and Reach, Food Bank for NYC
- Daniel Diaz, MSW, Executive Director, East Side House Settlement
- Jaye Murray, MSW, Executive Director, Office of Counseling Support Programs (NYC Department of Education)
- Michael Blady, MSW, LCSW, COO, The Bridge, Inc.
- Moderated by: Nancy Wackstein, MSW, Director of Community Partnerships, Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service
We are also offering 1.5 CEHs for LMSWs/LCSWs in attendance.
Organized by: Fordham Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham Office of Alumni Relations & Fordham Center for Nonprofit Leaders
Building A Private Practice 101
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
113 West 60th Street
12th Floor Lounge
New York, NY 10023
Join Rachel Moheban-Wachtel. LCSW to learn about the 7 Essential Steps to Launch and Develop a Profitable Private Practice! This workshop will teach you what you need to do when launching and developing your own private practice.
This event is open to all graduate and undergraduate students.
Organized by: Fordham University Office of Career Services
2018 Master's Level Social Work Job Fair
Friday, March 23, 2018
11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Alfred Lerner Hall
New York, NY 10027
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to explore positions for master's level social workers. Career fairs provide a convenient and effective way to meet with a large number of organizations recruiting for various opportunities.
This event is open to current students and alumni.
Organized by: Metro New York Social Work Consortium