M.A. in Philosophical Resources Admissions Information/Requirements
Guidelines and Information
Completed applications for the M.A. in Philosophical Resources will include each of the following items:
- Resume/CV (up to two pages in length, submitted via the online application)
- Official degree transcripts confirming prior degree conferral should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline. Please ensure that they are sent directly to the Office of Admissions (email@example.com) via secure electronic delivery. If electronic delivery is not available, please request that your transcripts be submitted directly via post, in a sealed envelope, to: Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Office of Admissions, Fordham University, 441 E. Fordham Rd., Bronx, NY 10458. Please note: you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts to your application while the Office of Admissions awaits receipt of your official transcripts.
- Official GRE scores (should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Fordham University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences – Code #2259)
- Statement of intent (up to 500 words, submitted electronically, via the online application)
- Writing Sample (5 - 20 pages in length, submitted electronically, via the online application)
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted directly by referees via the online application)
International applicants whose native language is not English are required to complete and submit to GSAS prior to matriculation their official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). GSAS will also consider a student’s International English Language Testing System (IELTS)—Cambridge English Proficiency Level language testing results.
Official TOEFL or IELTS scores should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Fordham University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences – Code # 2259. Please consult the English Proficiency web page for additional information.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any admission-related questions.