Skip to main content

Benefits Eligible Faculty and Administrators

Full-time faculty members are eligible on date of hire; full-time administrators are eligible after six months of employment.

  • 24 credit maximum per academic year
  • 100% tuition remission

Spouse and eligible dependent children for Faculty and Administrators

  • No credit limits
  • 100% tuition remission

Limits apply to the law school and certain graduate school programs.

For more information and specific detail on the guidelines and procedure, please read the Tuition Remission Policy for Faculty and Administrators.

Employee Tuition Remission Application

Tuition Tax Exclusion Form

Dependent and Spouse Tuition Remission Application

Tuition Exchange (TE) Program

As a member institution of the Tuition Exchange (TE) Program, Fordham University provides an opportunity for dependent children of full-time faculty members and administrative employees to apply for scholarships at over 600 colleges and universities.

Scholarship amounts are set by the participating institutions, subject to the minimum rate established by the TE Program. Scholarships must be approved by the college or university to which the student applies.

TE Scholarship applications for the 2020-2021 academic year will now be completed online at Payment instructions will be sent, upon application submission, for the $35 per school fee. The Tuition Exchange EZ App Guide provides step-by-step instruction on how to navigate the online application process. Please submit your application no later than the deadline of November 30, 2019.

Find out more about the Tuition Exchange Program Guidelines.

FACHEX Program

In addition to the TE Program, Fordham participates in FACHEX (Faculty & Staff Children Exchange), an undergraduate program that makes it possible for children eligible for tuition remission at their home institution (in this case Fordham University) to receive the same benefits at another Jesuit school.

Please be aware that the FACHEX Program is completely separate from the Tuition Exchange Program, and is administered through Student Enrollment Services.