Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development Curriculum
The Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development is a 15-credit program that may be taken on a part-or full-time basis.
- The Real Estate Development Process (3 credits)
- The Real Estate Development Feasibility Study (3 credits)
- Real Estate Asset Management (3 credits)
Students select elective courses that total an additional 6 credits:
- Land Use Law (1.5 credits)
- Adaptive Reuse and Sustainability (1.5 credits)
- Development Project Leadership, Management and Communications (1.5 credits)
- Affordable Housing (1.5 credits)
- Infrastructure Project Finance (1.5 credits)
- Special Topics (1.5 credits)
- Internship (requires advisor pre-approval) (1.5 credits)
Tuition is $1,350 per credit. There is a $60 application fee, which may be waived if you are a current student or alumnus in Fordham’s Real Estate Institute.