ESL Summer Institute
Experience, Share, Learn
July 6 - 25, 2021
- Up to 36 hours of intensive English language instruction
- Guided field trips to New York's vibrant neighborhoods and most iconic sites
- On-campus housing and meals available at Fordham University's Manhattan campus
- Certificates of completion awarded at the end of the program
The 2021 IALC Summer Institute "Experience, Share, Learn" is a unique language immersion program that takes learning out of the classroom and into the real world. For ten days to three weeks, participants sharpen their language skills in an innovative learning model combining intensive language classes with topical and exciting excursions into the vibrant neighborhoods in New York City. This model reinforces learning with hands-on experience while participants enjoy the unique perks of living in one of the world’s most dynamic and fascinating capital cities, New York.
Download the Brochure (To be Updated)
Tuition and Registration
Contact the IALC for the 2021 IALC Summer Institute registration.
Tuition fees include the following:
- 18 - 36 hours of classroom instruction in English.
- Entry fees to all planned activities and excursions accompanied by IALC staff.
- Airport pickup and transportation to and from program activities.
- An unlimited NYC Metro (subway and bus) card.
- Certificates for completion for participants who successfully complete the program for which they have registered.
Meal plans and housing are optional. Click the button below that corresponds to the dates and housing arrangement you prefer. You will be able to select a meal plan at a later point in the registration process. Questions about registration? Contact the IALC for assistance.
Tuition with Campus Housing
Housing is available at McMahon Hall at Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus in midtown Manhattan. Dorm rooms are arranged apartment-style, some with shared kitchen facilities.
|Full Program + Housing (July 6 - July 25)||$4,500|
|Session 1 + Housing (July 6 - July 15)||$2,500|
|Session 2 + Housing (July 16 - July 25)||$2,500|
Tuition Only (no Campus Housing)
Participants who select one of the options below must arrange their own off-campus housing during the Summer Institute.
|Full Program Tuition Only (July 6 - July 25)||$2,500|
|Session 1 Tuition Only (July 6 - July 15)||$1,500|
|Session 2 Tuition Only (July 16 - July 25)||$1,500|