Rose Hill Academic Space
These spaces should only be reserved for academic purposes. To make a reservation please email the Office of Academic Records, email@example.com, in the Registrar’s Office. They will confirm the reservation by email. Requests should include:
- Date of Event,
- Expected Headcount
- Type of Room Required (lecture room, computer classroom, smartboard, etc.)
Reservations in the Walsh Family Library are handled by the library staff. You may contact the library staff directly via the following numbers:
- Pat Byrne, 718-817-3571
- Kathleen Unger, 718-817-3570
- Jean Walsh, 718-817-5118
Reservation requests will be handled via telephone and are typically confirmed on the day the request is made. Visit the library’s main website.
- 1st Floor Auditorium (accommodates up to 441 people)
- 3rd Floor Auditorium (accommodates up to 2268 people)
- Campbell Multipurpose Room (accommodates up to 30-100 people, based on set up)
If you are looking to reserve classrooms as a part of your Summer Conference, please visit our Plan a Conference.