Graduate Certificate in Construction Management Curriculum
The Graduate Certificate in Construction Management is a 15-credit program that may be taken on a part- or full-time basis. Most 1.5 credit classes run for 7 weeks and 3-credit classes run for 14 weeks.
- Construction Contracts, Claims and Dispute Resolution (1.5 credits)
- Construction Cost Estimating and Bidding Strategies (1.5 credits)
- Construction Scheduling and Impact Analysis (1.5 credits)
- Pre-Construction Project Planning and Development (3 credits)
- Construction Project Delivery (3 credits)
- Construction Financial Management (1.5 credits)
Students take a total of 3 credits drawn from the elective courses below:
- Construction Methods and Materials (1.5 credits) Recommended during first semester
- Adaptive Reuse and Sustainability (1.5 credits)
- Development Project Leadership, Management, and Communications (1.5 credits)
- Infrastructure Project Finance (1.5 credits)
- Real Estate Development Process (3.0 credits)
- Special Topics (1.5 credits)
Tuition is $1,350 per credit. There is a $60 application fee, which may be waived if you are a current student or alumnus in Fordham’s Real Estate Institute.