Lincoln Center Room Selection Information for Current Residents
Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
The following information is ONLY for current McKeon and McMahon residents
Welcome to the online Room Selection process! If you are planning to graduate at the end of this semester, please disregard this information. Students who do not deposit for Fall 2019 housing will stop receiving emails regarding Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 housing after February 22, the deadline to deposit for housing for 2019-2020.
Please Note All Deadlines
- $200 housing deposits for Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 are currently being accepted at My.Fordham.edu, in person at Financial Services on the 2nd floor of Lowenstein or dropping off a check to our main office.
- Deposits are due by Friday, February 22 by 4 p.m.
- Failure to meet deadlines will affect your housing selection process
Important Things to Know
- The deposit will not be charged to your student account. You must make the deposit by logging onto My.Fordham.edu.
- If you have difficulty on My.Fordham.edu, please pay in person at Financial Services on the 2nd floor of Lowenstein. Please do not wait until the last minute to deposit.
- Freshmen and Transfer students who did not participate in CORE programming are eligible to deposit but are not eligible to pick their rooms through the process. They will be assigned to housing over the summer.
- Students on Residential Life Probation are eligible to deposit but are not eligible to pick their rooms through the process. They will be assigned to housing over the summer.
- If you plan to transfer to the Rose Hill campus for Fall 2019, you MUST participate in the McMahon Hall Room Selection Process in order to be considered for housing at Rose Hill for the Fall.
There are 4 Phases of Room Selection
- Phase #1: Pay $200 Housing Deposit
- Starting Monday, 2/4 through Friday 2/22 by 4 p.m.
- Phase #2: Complete Housing Application and Sign 2019-2020 Housing Agreement Form
- Tuesday, 2/26 through Friday, 3/1 by 6 p.m.
- Phase #3: Group Formation and Room Retention
- Monday, 3/4 through Friday 3/8 by 6 p.m.
- Phase #4: Room Selection for current residents Monday, March 11-14 by 3 p.m.
- Monday 3/11: Law
Tuesday 3/12: Current Juniors
Wednesday 3/13: Current Sophomores
Thursday 3/14: Current Freshmen
- Monday 3/11: Law
- Post Room Selection Process
- Tuesday, 3/26 through Friday 3/29
We wish you the best of luck in this year’s room selection process! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.