Lincoln Center Room Selection Information for Current Residents
Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
The following information is ONLY for current McKeon and McMahon residents
Welcome to the online Room Selection process! If you are planning to graduate at the end of this semester, please disregard this information. Students who do not deposit for Fall 2019 housing will stop receiving emails regarding Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 housing after February 22, the deadline to deposit for housing for 2019-2020.
Please Note All Deadlines
- $200 housing deposits for Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 are currently being accepted at My.Fordham.edu, in person at Financial Services on the 2nd floor of Lowenstein or dropping off a check to our main office.
- Deposits are due by Friday, February 22 by 4 p.m.
- Failure to meet deadlines will affect your housing selection process
Important Things to Know
- The deposit will not be charged to your student account. You must make the deposit by logging onto My.Fordham.edu.
- If you have difficulty on My.Fordham.edu, please pay in person at Financial Services on the 2nd floor of Lowenstein. Please do not wait until the last minute to deposit.
- Freshmen and Transfer students who did not participate in CORE programming are eligible to deposit but are not eligible to pick their rooms through the process. They will be assigned to housing over the summer.
- Students on Residential Life Probation are eligible to deposit but are not eligible to pick their rooms through the process. They will be assigned to housing over the summer.
- If you plan to transfer to the Rose Hill campus for Fall 2019, you MUST participate in the McMahon Hall Room Selection Process in order to be considered for housing at Rose Hill for the Fall.
There are 4 Phases of Room Selection
- Phase #1: Pay $200 Housing Deposit
- Starting Monday, 2/4 through Friday 2/22 by 4 p.m.
- Phase #2: Complete Housing Application and Sign 2019-2020 Housing Agreement Form
- Tuesday, 2/26 through Friday, 3/1 by 6 p.m.
- Phase #3: Group Formation and Room Retention
- Monday, 3/4 through Friday 3/8 by 6 p.m.
- Phase #4: Room Selection for current residents Monday, March 11-14 by 3 p.m.
- Monday 3/11: Law
Tuesday 3/12: Current Juniors
Wednesday 3/13: Current Sophomores
Thursday 3/14: Current Freshmen
- Monday 3/11: Law
- Post Room Selection Process
- Tuesday, 3/26 through Friday 3/29
An Inclusive Community
The Office of Residential Life respects the identities of all our students and will work with residents on housing options with respect to their self-identity. We will work with any students on a case-by-case basis to find an appropriate assignment.
If you would like to discuss the process further, and learn more about how to ensure that you will be able to live in a space appropriate to your identity, please contact Jenifer Campbell, Senior Director at Lincoln Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Office of Residential Life at 212-363-7100.
You may also simply indicate in the housing application that you would like to discuss your specific housing needs and preferences further. A member of our staff will reach out to you.
It is important to note that students should inquire about your options as early in the process as possible and while the widest range of options are available. This is a private process and information related to student identity is considered confidential and shared only with staff who need to assist with your request.
We wish you the best of luck in this year’s room selection process! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.