Phase 3: Room Selection Grouping
The Role of the Group Leader
Each group of potential roommates must select a leader. The group leader should be the member with the best timeslot. The group leader has the following capabilities:
- The group leader is the only person allowed to create a group.
- The group leader is the only person allowed to verify the group after it is created and after all group members are added.
- The group leader is allowed to modify the group after it is verified (this is possible so that if the type of apartment your group seeks is no longer available prior to your group’s room selection time, your group leader can make changes to the group to obtain a different type of apartment).
- Only the group leader is allowed to delete the entire group, however, individual members can delete themselves from a group.
- Only the group leader will be able to enter the "Room Search Wizard" and select room(s) for the group.
Make sure the group leader has the best timeslot so you will have the best chance at obtaining the type of room you would like!