Phase 3: Room Selection Grouping
Creating a Group (Group Leaders only):
Scenario 1: All Group Members have the Same Expected Graduation Year
- The Group Leader must create a group by selecting "create a new group."
- Everyone’s group must have only 1 group leader who will be responsible for verifying your group and picking your room during the group leader’s timeslot. You can only be in 1 group at a time!
- The Group Leader must create a group Name and Password.
- Anytime a change is made to the group, the group leader must re-verify the group.
- As the Group Members add themselves to the group, the Group Leader must verify the group each time there is a change until the group is final and SELECT SAVE AND CONTINUE.
Scenario 2: Group Members have Different Expected Graduation Years
- Follow group creation steps as listed above in “All group members have the same graduation year.”
- All members join the group.
- Group Leader must email Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the group be verified. Include:
- First and Last Names of all group members
- Name of group and the group password
- If Residential Life approves the group, an averaged time slot of all group members will be given to
Pages in Phase 3: Room Selection Grouping