CCEL Course Proposal Guidelines
Each community engaged learning course proposal must include the following elements:
- A short course description
- A set of course learning objectives
- An identified partnership model (partner need not be identified; prospective partners or type of partner may be included)
- Proposed writing assignments and reflective practice
Additional elements, which are not required but which may be added, are:
- Course readings
- Assessment practices
- Proposed course theme and timeline
- Course outcomes
The Center for Community Engaged Learning offers one-on-one appointments to support the creation of new courses!
If you would like to see an example of a course proposal, please email email@example.com.