Arts and Sciences
- Foster the growth of faculty scholarship and teaching by advancing faculty renewal, development, and retention.
Diversity Action Plan
- Expand mentoring programs our neighboring elementary, middle, and high schools of the Bronx and Manhattan.
Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- Increase student retention.
- Enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Further ""Re-imagining Arts and Sciences.”
- Support Faculty and Student Research.
- Increase partnerships with Manhattan cultural institutions / curricular engagement with NYC.
- Increase collaboration with professional schools (e.g., Gabelli, Law School, School of Education) to bolster opportunities for accelerated or dual degree programs.
- Increase study abroad / global engagement.
- Increase alumni engagement.
- Heighten visibility of FCLC.
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Advance knowledge creation that shapes the global conversation.
- Promote student research, scholarship, and professional development.
- Foster catalytic partnerships.
Graduate School of Education
- Enhance revenue through fee-for-service programming, and special cohort-based programming.
- Expand community-based partnerships in order both to give and learn from the community in our pursuit of educational excellence.
School of Law
- Anticipate the demands of a changing legal profession.
- Deepen our commitment to service.