How to Apply for Parker Dewey Micro-Internships for Students
- Create your free account: http://info.parkerdewey.com/
- Fill out your profile as completely as possible
- Review current Micro-Internship projects available, note that some projects are time-sensitive
- Apply to projects of interest
- Continue to check the platform regularly for new opportunities
- If you are selected for a micro-internship, you will receive an email packet that includes information on how to contact the employer so you can discuss a start date and begin work on the project.
We’re here to help! You can contact the Office of Career Services at email@example.com.