COVID-19 Testing Data
Fordham University COVID-19 Dashboard
The University is not conducting broad surveillance testing for COVID-19. The table reflects known cases among the campus population, whether the tests were conducted on campus or through an employee's healthcare provider.
- All students and employees with vaccine exemptions or who are not yet fully vaccinated will be tested weekly on campus.
- Symptomatic students, and students who are in close contact with a COVID-positive individual, will be tested on campus.
- Faculty and staff who are symptomatic should stay home and get tested by their healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- Vaccinated faculty and staff who believe they were exposed to someone with COVID-19 can continue their normal activities while wearing a mask so long as they are experiencing no symptoms. They should be tested by their healthcare provider 3 to 5 days post exposure.
- Unvaccinated faculty and staff who believe they were exposed to someone with COVID-19 should stay home for 10 days, and be tested by their healthcare providers 3 to 5 days post exposure.
There is a lag between the actual vaccination rate and the numbers reported below due to several factors, including data migration, last-minute uploading of vaccine verifications by students, and students who have had only the first dose of a two-dose vaccine regimen (and who will be required to be tested weekly until two weeks after their second dose). As of September 1, no unvaccinated individuals will be allowed on campus except for individuals with official accommodations or those still completing their vaccination series.
The actual number of medical and religious accommodations (which Fordham is required to offer by state law) is below 1 percent: those individuals will have to be tested weekly for COVID-19, and are subject to other restrictions.
As of September 19, 2021
|Full-Time On-Campus Employees||98.3%|
|Part-Time On-Campus Employees||99.5%|
The University requires all students, faculty, and staff to wear masks indoors at all times, unless they are alone in a room (roommates in University housing can choose to be unmasked in their residence hall rooms). Fully vaccinated individuals can choose to not wear masks outdoors on campus; unvaccinated individuals must wear masks at all times indoors and outdoors on campus.