This program provides an ideal pathway for professionals wanting to enter the translation industry or who want to advance their careers in the translation industry.
- Bachelor’s graduates who majored in modern languages and are looking to pursue a career in the translation industry.
- International students with an undergraduate degree in management or translation and who would like to break into the translation industry.
- Local professionals with foreign language skills who want to enter the translation industry.
- Professionals based internationally who wish to work with American companies on localization.
- CEOs who wish to train their project managers to talk to clients about new sales opportunities.
We want to ensure that there is a good fit between you and our program. Our aim is to provide our students with a marketable skill set and learning more about you is an ideal way to assess your background for our program.
Applicants must submit the following items by email to email@example.com:
- A personal statement of up to 300 words that describes the relevant experience, professional skills, knowledge of and interest in the field
- Transcript or copy of diploma showing at least an Associate’s degree
- A resume (should include your contact information including name, address, email, and phone number, along with a summary of your professional experience).
- For non-native English speakers, proof of basic English proficiency is demonstrated through one of the following assessments: TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT): 100, IELTS: 7, PTE: 68, or DET: 120. Applicants should submit a copy of their test results by email. Applicants who have not yet taken an English assessment can still apply and may request a short interview in lieu of the test.
Please send all materials, as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be allowed to self-register for classes once the application is reviewed and approved.
Students should have a functioning computer with speakers, a microphone, and a video camera. Access to high-speed internet is essential.