London Centre Coronavirus Precautions
To protect the staff, faculty, students, and guests at the London Centre, a number of changes and precautions have been introduced to how we operate.
- All building users are expected to follow social distancing guidelines.
- An enhanced cleaning programme has been introduced, with increased cleaning taking place on high touch areas such as doors, tables, and handles.
- All building users are expected to wear masks when in public areas within the building, such as corridors and communal spaces.
- Teaching and communal spaces have been de-populated to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found throughout the building.
- All guests will be expected to sign in to comply with any contact tracing requirements.
- All building users will be expected to complete a temperature check upon arrival.
The Centre is serviced by a Daikin fresh air and heat extraction system. The system recycles air within the building and replaces it with fresh air.