London Centre Booking Information
Fordham University would like to invite the community to engage with us and make use of our space. The Centre includes classrooms, administrative offices, a student lounge, an indoor event space and a roof terrace, and a number of smaller study spaces.
Each Classroom Hire Includes:
- All building users are expected to follow social distancing guidelines.
- An enhanced cleaning programme has been introduced, with increased cleaning take place on high touch areas such as doors, tables and handles.
- All building users are expected to wear masks when in public areas within the building, such as corridors and communal spaces.
- Teaching and communal spaces have been de-populated to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found throughout the building.
- All guests will be expected to sign in, as to comply with any contact tracing requirements.
- All building users will be expected to complete a temperature check upon arrival.
The London Centre does not operate its own kitchen or catering facilities. The Centre works with a number of local caterers for special events & meetings; please contact in advance should you wish to arrange catering. There are plenty of nearby options for building users, including Leather Lane, across the street from the centre, which is an outdoor market with dozens of small trucks serving up a variety of street food.
Hire Fees 2020/21
Our hire fees are reviewed on an annual basis in alignment with the academic year (September through August).
|Room||Day Rate||Weekend Rate||Evening Rate
(5 - 9 p.m./half day)
* The pricing shown above is for individual rooms. For combined rooms (101 + 102, 201 + 202 and 301 + 302) you will be charged the equivalent rate of both individual rooms.
Please enquire directly for bespoke or block bookings. Enquiries regarding the student lounge, roof terrace and other spaces will be considered depending on availability.
For student group block bookings, access to additional resources and social spaces can be made available:
Wi-Fi, student lounge, faculty lounge, learning resource area for £150 per student for a 12-week program or £15 per student per week.