Research Deans' Council
Fordham Research Deans' Council (RDC) was established to 1) improve communication between the Office of Research and schools/colleges; 2) exchange ideas and information about university and schools strategic research initiatives; and 3) coordinate research initiatives and priorities with the University Research Council (URC).
The academic year 2021-2022 councilmembers are:
- Jose Luis Alvarado, Dean, Graduate School of Education
- Rachel Annunziato, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives, Fordham College at Rose Hill
- Eva Badowska, Dean of Faculty, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Nemmara Chidambaran, Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, Gabelli School of Business
- Faustino Cruz, Dean, Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
- Patrick Hornbeck II, Interim Dean, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Ji Seon Lee, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Graduate School of Social Service
- Youngjae Lee, Associate Dean for Research, School of Law
- Robert Moniot, Associate Dean, Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- George Hong, Chief Research Officer and Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Tihana Abiala, Research Initiatives Officer, Office of Research.